Any of you that have been with me a while know how much I loooove rice. I imagine anyone from the Low Country areas of South Carolina & Georgia or the bayous of Louisiana, Mississippi & Alabama can relate due to the rice plantations in our histories.
My poor ole Canadian husband never gets the potatoes he wants because I will pick rice over potatoes any day! And, as I've told him countless times, if he wants potatoes, he is more than welcome to cook supper! I'm not holding my breath waiting for that to happen ;)
Anywho, I thought I'd share with you the Top 10 Rice Recipes at South Your Mouth!
1. Chicken & Sausage Dirty Rice
2. Stewed Beef & Rice
3. Pork Chop & Rice Casserole (one of the most viewed recipes to date!)
4. Chicken Pilau (my favorite!)
5. Roasted Chicken & Greasy Rice
6. Greasy Rice
7. Perfect White Rice - Every Time
8. Rice Pilaf (Microwave or Stove-Top)
9. Mexican Rice (Microwave or Stove-Top)
10. Brown Rice (Microwave or Stove-Top)