If you’ve found your way here from MandyRivers.com, why then, I’m DE-lighted you made it!
If you’re altogether new, you probably think I’m crazy. And maybe a pimp.
Things to know about the new website:
- There will be a level of trial and error as I figure out exactly how I want things to look and feel. You don’t have schizophrenia. I just changed shit since the last time you were here.
- I’d love to get feedback from you about what you want from this site. But that snarky guy named Anonymous that only complains and points out errors will be completely ignored.
- I will be adding recipes from the other site as I have time. Right now there’s only like five whole freaking recipes here. They’re coming.
- Having a true blog is going to be totally amazeballs for me. It’s long story and one you probably could live without hearing but I should have had a blog format from the get-go.
Things to know about the new Facebook page:
- I will keep the MandyRivers.com Facebook page up for a while. You will likely want to ditch it as I will be sending this post out like 500 times a day until I get everyone moved over to the South Your Mouth page.
- I will personally dance at your funeral if you help me promote the new website and page.